• HISTORIC DISTRICTS COUNCIL – 2015
Performed Writing and Data Evaluation
• URBAN UPBOUND – 2015
Performed a retail district study, merchant engagement and developed a Business Strategic Plan.
• HOUSING PLUS SOLUTIONS – 2015
Developed a series of best practices related to property management and established relationships with real estate clients.
• CORTELYOU ROAD MERCHANTS ASSOCIATION BROOKLYN, NY – 2014-2015
Designed a retail district map/brochure and a marketing campaign called #MyCortelyou. Assisted in the development of a March Madness Retail promotional program.
• PUERTO RICAN ACTION BOARD NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ – 2014
Developed an infrographic related to the development of an Early Childcare research partnership.
• FLATBUSH NOSTRAND JUNCTION BID BROOKLYN, NY – 2013 – 2014
Created storefront improvement guidelines and a marketing campaign aimed at local merchants.
• ALLIANCE FOR NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT BOSTON, MA – 2013
Facilitated local accommodations and planning for an annual conference, developed promotional materials including a conference website.
• QUIDOO CONSULTING NEWARK, NJ – 2013 Developed an RFP for a strategic plan contract with the Newark Workforce Investment Board.
• CHURCH AVENUE BID BROOKLYN, NY – 2009 – 2013
Created building conditions survey maps for a Main Street Improvement Grant, and analyzed the retail corridor of Coney Island Avenue by: designing and implementing merchant and customer surveys, performing a retail market analysis, and assisting in the creation of urban design proposals and public presentation materials.
• ST. NICKS ALLIANCE CDC BROOKLYN, NY – 2012
Created maps, and presentation materials, related to opportunities for industrial brownfield areas and wrote a policy brief comparing the NYC commitments on affordable housing to market and public outcomes that resulted from the 2004 Williamsburg waterfront rezoning.
• BROADWAY TRIANGLE COMMUNITY COALITION BROOKLYN, NY – 2009
Used a participatory planning process to create an alternative plan to a rezoning proposal that maximized employment opportunity and housing affordability while minimizing carbon impact.
• DAMON RICH/QUEENS MUSEUM QUEENS, NY – 2009
Developed maps and signage, for an art exhibit about the foreclosure crisis in NYC. Developed a multilingual foreclosure survival guide that was used in a parallel community organizing campaign.